Please Read Carefully
1. Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to protecting it. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
3. We shall not send you emails you do not want but we cannot guarantee that third parties to whom your details are sent will not do so.
4. This Policy only applies to the information collected by Firefly from visitors to our website. It does not apply to information we collect in any other way.
5. We do not make any warranty that this website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
6. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online.
7. In accordance with the Data Protection Acts, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, in order to avoid unauthorised access to or use of your information.
The Information we collect.
8. We do not automatically collect personally identifiable information from each visitor to our website.
9. The website does recognise which internet service provider each visitor uses but not the names, addresses or other information which would allow us to identify any particular visitor to the website. This information is used only for internal purposes by our technical support staff.
10. The website does track certain information about visits to it. For example, we compile statistics showing the numbers and frequency of visits to our websites and its individual pages. These statistics are used internally to improve the website and for marketing purposes generally. They may be provided to archives/advertisers/other third parties but not in a form which contains any personal information nor in a form which can be used to collect such information.
11. In a few areas of the website, we may ask you to provide information to enable you to use certain information from the website, or to assist you with customer service or technical support issues or otherwise to enhance your customer relationship with us. It is optional for you to participate.
12. We ask for your name and email address if you choose to use our Contact Form as a means to contact us. It is optional for you to participate.
13. On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide you with information or services. It is optional for you to participate.
14. We may introduce an email newsletter and if we do so, you may choose to subscribe to it. If so, we will ask for contact information such as your name, the company you work for, your job title and your email address. It is optional for you to participate.
How we use your information
15. The personal information you provide to us when using our website will be kept confidential and used to support our relationship with you; for example, to notify you of updated information and new services, and for the purposes of conducting market research or surveys. Agents or contractors who are given access to your personal information must keep it confidential and must not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the service they are performing for us.
16. We may merge your information we have collected from our website with data from third parties for the purposes of marketing services to you.
17. Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your personal information to third parties for other purposes, for example if disclosure is required by law or is relevant to judicial or government investigations.
18. We may use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our site to better meet your needs. This software does not enable us to capture any personal identifying information.
19. We may share aggregate statistics but they do not include any personally identifying information.
20. We never disclose information about our customers to any other personal organisation without their consent unless there is an emergency situation that requires it or we are legally required to do so.
21. The copyright and the proprietary rights on this website and all content are owned by The Firefly or its third party licensors and Firefly reserves all rights.
22. Our site may contain links to other third party websites over which we have no control. We cannot therefore have any responsibility in relation to the accuracy completeness or quality of the information contained on those websites.
23. Our site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed or reproduced in any way, unless you wish to make copies of the website for your own personal and non commercial use.
24. You can opt out of receiving further marketing from us at any time.
25. We may send you information about our various services and the exciting developments in our business, or other services we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive such mailings, tell us when you give us your personal information. Or you can opt out at any time by calling us on 784 - 488 8414.
Access to your information
26. You can request a copy of the personally identifiable information we have collected about you at any time by calling us on 784 - 488 8414. Any inaccuracies in this information can be corrected by contacting the same address.
27. This site is provided by The Firefly without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with Internet use.
28. Firefly tries to ensure that material included on the website from other sites or resources is correct and of high quality but we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. If you inform us of any inaccuracies in the material on the website we try to correct it as soon as we can.
29. To the full extent allowed by law, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages or any other indirect special or punitive damages whatsoever relating to The Firefly website or your use of it.
30. We reserve the right to change or update any of these provisions from time to time.
31. By using our website you consent to the collection and use of this information as described above.
33. If there are any changes to the details you have supplied to us, it is your responsibility to inform us via this website or by calling 784 - 488 8414, as soon as possible.
The Firefly website is owned and operated by N.A.H. Company Ltd, registered in St. Vincent & The Grenadines #71 of 1996, registered office Mustique, St.Vincent & The Grenadines.
On 26th May 2012, new laws came into force in the EU that affects most web sites. If Cookies are used in a site, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 (UK Regulations) asks that the website user must give consent to the use and placing of Cookies. To consent please click I Agree Now,
Firstly: If you do not want us (and all other sites) to place cookies on your system you can simply switch cookies off in your browser. See the article below on: How to enable and disable cookies using your browser
Note: If you do disable our cookies you may find that certain sections of our website do not work. For example, you may have difficulties logging in or viewing articles or products.
What is a Cookie?:
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term "cookies" in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
There are many functions cookies serve. For example, they can help us to remember your username and preferences, analyse how well our website is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
Certain cookies contain personal information, for example, if you click to "remember me" when logging in, a cookie will store your username. Most cookies won't collect information that identifies you, and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our websites, or a user's general location.
For More Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
What Cookies are we using?
- We use Smarter Tools Analytics Software - Smarter Track to collect general data about customer use. We do not associate or attach captured data to your personal data.
How to disable behaviorally targeted advertising cookies
If you are concerned about behaviorally targeted advertising cookies (that serve you advertisements based on your use our site and other websites), users based in the European Union can visit www.youronlinechoices.eu and users based in the US can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ to opt out of these third party cookies.
The above websites are not our sites and we are not responsible for their content.
How to enable/disable cookies using your browser
- Click on the "wrench" icon on the browser (usually found top-right corner) to open the tools menu
- From the tools menu select Options"
- Click the "Under the Hood" tab from the menu on the left.
- In the "Privacy" section, select the Content "settings" button
- To enable cookies: select Allow local data to be "set" option
- To disable cookies: select "Block all cookies" option
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0. 9.0
- Click on "Tools" at the top of your browser window and select "Internet Options"
- In the options window navigate to the "Privacy" tab
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to "Medium" or below
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Click on "Tools" at the browser menu and select "Options"
- Select the Privacy panel
- To enable cookies: Check "Accept cookies for sites"
- To disable cookies: Uncheck at "Accept cookies for sites"
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Click on "Setting" at the browser menu and select "Settings"
- Select "Quick Preferences"
- To enable cookies: check "Enable Cookies"
- To disable cookies: uncheck "Enable Cookies"
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Safari on OSX
- Click on "Safari" at the menu bar and select the "Preferences" option
- Click on "Security"
- To enable cookies: In the "Accept cookies" section select "Only from site you navigate to"
- To disable cookies: In the "Accept cookies" section select "Never"
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
All other browsers
Please look for a "help" function in the browser or contact the browser provider.