There is a 30% non refundable deposit required when making a reservation. You will be charged the remaining 70%, sixty days before you are due to arrive.
Bookings made with less than 60 days notice will be charged in full at the time of booking, these sums are also non refundable in the event of a cancellation.
DUE TO THE INTIMATE SIZE OF OUR HOTEL, CANCELLATIONS AFFECT US SIGNIFICANTLY, THEREFORE WE ARE FORCED TO ADHERE TO A STRICT CANCELLATION POLICY AND WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE.
Late check-ins and early check-outs are responsible for the entire reservation.